The annual Creative Press Ad Challenge has kicked off with a bang! Creative agencies can’t help but take advantage of this amazing opportunity of earning a Loerie entry within the Tactical Print ad category as well as the digital ad category.
Ad entries have been pouring in to Times Media from all over the country. The themes of interest have ranged from load shedding, Freedom day, and Floyd Mayweather, as well as to a certain Zulu King in KZN.
Editor, Stephen Haw says, “We ve had a number of very good entries so far and on a couple of days weve gone up in size to accommodate them.
Predictably, most of the ads have been about xenophobia and load shedding, which is understandable given that they are the big stories, but a little unfortunate in that its not always easy to be creative when darkness, on both counts, is your only sounding board.”
To date, a total of 12 full pages have been placed in The Times. These free placements add up to a whopping total of R 1 164 000 worth of ad space for successful entrants, reemphasising how committed The Times is to ensuring creativity continues within news print.
Entry into The Times Creative Press Ad Challenge is easy:
- Agencies choose any news story running for the duration of the Challenge.
- Agencies conceive a rapid-response ad for their client in both a print and digital format.
- The client approves the completed ad, and the agency submits the print ready material to The Times before 11am on the day prior to placement.
- Agencies send their ad entries to The Times via email@example.com
- The Times editor, Stephen Haw, chooses the best ad from that day’s submissions.
- The winning ad runs in The Times and on TimesLive the following day.
Visit www.timescreativeads.co.za to view ads that have been published to date.
There’s more to Business Day than just Business News
A lot of people talk about lifestyle, leadership, health and innovation, but, with insightful analysis and expert opinions, nobody talks about them quite like Business Day.
In celebration of the launch of their 4 new sections, Business Day is giving you a chance to win the Business Day Lifestyle. From exclusive dining experiences, to 5 star overnights stays, the luxury of the Business Day Lifestyle could soon be all yours.
Enter by answering simple weekly questions from 11 May 2015 to 22 June 2015. There are 5 luxurious weekly prizes to be won, with a final grand prize that will give you the full VIP treatment.
Visit http://www.winbdlifestyle.co.za to enter from the 11 May, and you could get a taste of Business Day luxurious lifestyle.
T’s & Cs apply